Photos: Naked Twitter with Katy Perry, Lindsay Lohan and Adrianne Curry

A wonderful new trend has emerged… Naked Celebrity Twitter Photos! While some may characterize naked Twitter pics as an attempt to gain attention by any means necessary, the Beefboy prefers to think of it as celebrities giving back to the community in a way we can all sincerely appreciate!

Here’s photos of Katy Perry in a tub with a pizza box covering her naughty bits, Lindsey Lohan and some strategically placed hair and finally, all-time Beefboy favorite Adrianne Curry, all from Twitter posts.

Katy Perry Naked Twitter

Katy Perry Naked Twitter

Lindsay Lohan Naked Twitter

Lindsay Lohan Naked Twitter

Adrianne Curry Naked Twitter

Adrianne Curry Naked Twitter

Related Articles:

Dig it!
- The Beefboy

Home of The Beefboy’s Fame Angels, Chick of the Moment and Sci-fi Babes! Over Five Million Hits a Month and Growing!

Leave a comment for The Beefboy below. I want to hear from you!

Related posts:

1. Adrianne Curry Announces She Plays World of Warcraft Naked… and Proves It!
  2. Adrianne Curry Announces She Plays World of Warcraft Naked… and Proves It!
  3. Adrianne Curry Announces She Plays World of Warcraft Naked… and Proves It!
  4. Adrianne Curry
  5. Adrianne Curry
  6. Adrianne Curry
  7. Hot Geek Girl Alison Haislip Photos – G4 Attack of the Show – The Voice
  8. Hot Geek Girl Alison Haislip Photos – G4 Attack of the Show – The Voice
  9. Hot Geek Girl Alison Haislip Photos – G4 Attack of the Show – The Voice
  10. Sexy Leeloo Cosplay Photos – Fifth Element

8 Responses to Photos: Naked Twitter with Katy Perry, Lindsay Lohan and Adrianne Curry

1. Shawn says:

I wonder if Lindsay appears here from the set of the “Machete” movie being shot now. She’ll play the senator’s daughter.

2. Danger says:

You know I love naked women, but when are Lohan and Curry going to give up and eat a freakin’ sandwich? Especially Lohan. She looks like a poster child for anorexia. It’s harder to tell with Perry, since she’s mostly covered up.

• TheBeefboy says:

Every shot I’ve seen of Katy Perry she looks healthy, sometimes even (gasp) soft.

I’ll take a wide variety of girls, but I do like skinny chicks. However, Lohan is even too skinny for me. She looked better when she had that girl-next-door weight. Now she looks… brittle. Or like she might cut you if you rub up against her wrong.

As for Adrianne, I think she’s simply SCRUMPTIOUS! She’s a tall girl and definitely skinny, but I think it looks right on her. I’ve been a big fan of hers for a long time and we share fetishes, so I carry a torch for her. If Adrianne’s husband ever treats her wrong it’s time to dump the zero and get with the Beef Hero!

3. Danger says:

ALSO, now that Lindsay and Samantha Ronson have broken up, can we gays give her back to the straights? Ronson can stay, but we don’t want Lohan anymore.

• TheBeefboy says:

I’ll take Lohan back personally if she’ll wear a slave collar (and nothing else), and adopt an unhealthy love of bacon.

That’s the deal Lindsay… take it or leave it!

4. musik liste says:

I think Katy Perrys songs are just amazing, her songtext always make me smile and still there is a deeper meaning behind it. Does anybody know where I can get an autograph of her?

5. stranger says:

Hey adriane karry lindsey lohan and katty perry y r u covering your boobs you look even hotter